Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Random Pictures from Thanksgiving week in Washington DC


Maya loves getting her picture taken. She knows how to take pictures on my blackberry now and insists on me taking her picture with it all the time. It's cute. She loves to pose.


Mark, Mei-le, Dave, and Julie at Big Ben's Chili Bowl. We then went on to Busboys and Poets for dinner after dinner.


This was one of the funniest things I've seen in a while. Maybe you had to be there to appreciate it. Driving back from Home Depot with Mike, we stumbled upon Segway training for the DC police. They looked like a family of ducks crossing the street.


Mike is usually good at teaching me a new song or two everytime I am down there.


While Elaine drives, I play entertainer for Maya in the back seat.


Elaine and Maya at the dinner table


Maya is so smart! She knows alot of sign language and picks out everything in her books.!


Family picture right before I flew home to Boston.


Maya and Momma