Sunday, December 7, 2008

My new watch!

A few months ago I had three watches that I had been neglecting - all three had dead batteries. So finally I decided to take them to a watch repair place to get them fixed. With three newly fixed watches I figured they would last at least a few years, but to my surprise, two of them stopped working within a month. Of course I had no idea where the receipt was and I also realized that is was probably a problem with the watch's beyond the battery. Anyways, I've been shopping around for a kinetic watch - one that had no battery, it works by your movement. I found one that I really liked while reading MENS HEALTH magazine, the Seiko Coutura series. Strangley, as part of their advertising, you could text them a picture of your wrist and they would send back a picture of how the watch would look on your wrist. Here it is! Wow, it looks so real! (I hope my sarcasm is obvious!)


I have five watches now, none of them that nice besides a Swiss Army watch that an old boss bought for me about 5 years ago. As far as I can remember, I have never bought a watch. Maybe this will be this year's Christmas present to myself. Let's hope it looks better than the picture.