Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Nieces...

Well, I needed an excuse to post pictures of my three nieces, but I really couldn't justify it, besides simply wanting to do it, and showing them off a bit. Of course, I'm partial to my nieces, but I can't get over how cute these little crumb-cruchers are!

All three of my sisters are married and have one girl/each. How ironic that I would grow up with three sisters only to have each of them bring more girls into our family!

Oldest to youngest:

MAYA:
She is the oldest of the nieces. I get to see her tomorrow!!!












LUCY:
Not the "baby" of the babies anymore, Lucy will be 1 year old soon. I look forward to seeing her again in June, too.











OLIVE:
Less than 2 months old....lives in Utah. I have yet to meet her! I have a tentative plan to fly to Utah in June for a good friends wedding, so I look forward to meeting Olive for the first time.









3 comments:

MamaD said...

Lucy and Olive will be excited to see you in June!

Unknown said...

"Crumb crunchers"...nice. And yes. They are adorable.

Em said...

Oooh, Utah in June? I'll be there too! (Except the weekend of June 12th, please don't just be there that weekend...) Maybe we can meet up then if my puking keeps me from making my hoped-for Boston trip before we move.