Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A week of Family Visits!!

Right before mom left for Japan, two of my sisters flew into town. Elaine came with her hubby, Mike and adorable niece, Maya. My other sister, Annie, came solo - her husband Brandon stayed behind in Utah. The other sister, Emily, was not able to fly back to say bye to mom due to her finishing up her last class for her MBA (congrats Em!). It was great to have everyone back for a few days. As always, little Mayumi (Maya) stole the show and is a contant attention-getter (and rightly so!) She is a very well-behaved baby to go along with her cute little looks.

Some pics for you!

Maya and her happy hands!


Maya and Mike enjoying the ducks


Annie and Maya


Maya with my cousin Jodi's kids, Ethan and Aaron in New Hampshire


Maya and mommy


Mom and Annie kissing Maya before their trips to Japan and back to SLC


Maya enjoying some father/daugher time


Elaine and Maya


Me and Maya at NOT YOUR AVERAGE JOE'S in Methuen


Mike enjoying the fish tank at LL Bean in Maine. Maya, not so much.


Me and Maya.


Maya trying to steal some playing time from her Daddy


Grampa Mark (my dad) and Maya


Annie and one of her best friend's, Kim, from Connecticut.


Annie, Maya, and Grampa Mark.

2 comments:

MamaM said...

I wish I could have been home with all you guys :( What lake were you at?

Chris said...

I have no idea what lake that was. Ask Elaine - I wasn't there.