Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Kea and Troy come to Arizona!!!

Right before I left for Boston, Kea, a dear friend from my BYU days, came to visit from Oregon with her hubby, Troy. At BYU, Kea was practically a next door neighbor for a few years. She was always a great friend and shoulder to lean on. It had been about 4 or 5 years since I had seen Kea last! It was also my first time meeting Troy. It was good to see that Kea choose a great guy whom she is equally yoked with. I wish I had more time to play tour guide, but between baseball, work, packing, and wrapping things up, we didn't have too much time together. Kea and Troy are thinking about moving to Arizona so Troy can pursue a graduate degree in Criminal Justice at ASU.


Kea and me at one of my last baseball games.

Troy, Kea, and me right after dinner at Tempe Marketplace.

1 comment:

Kea said...

Awww :)

Hope you're road trip went well!