Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Pit stop in Wichita to see an old friend

What better time to drop in and see old friends than on a cross-country trip! Mike Asoian and I grew up together on the same street in Methuen, MA and has been a friend as long as I can remember. I couldn't even begin to attempt to remember all the times we spend together over the years (mostly before I graduated high school). Mike has been married for the past 7 or 8 years and currently resides in Wichita with his wife Sarah and newborn son, Brady. Even though I had been to Kansas once before to see him (and he came and visited me in AZ once!) it was good catching up with him and his family again.



Mike Asoian and I in his new(er) home in Wichita.


Once a Red Sox fan, always a Red Sox fan. This is the baby's room! I was completely envious of the wall, but not the four months it took him to do it.



Mike and Sarah's baby, Brady. Just 3 weeks old!

No comments: