Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Never-Ending Projects...

Well, it's not even been a month since I moved back to Boston, and it's already starting to feel like home again. Moving back into the house I grew up in is surreal, but it's been fun being back in Methuen. I'm trying to get alot done around the house and fix things up before my Dad leaves for Japan. That way at least I can get some approval on the construction and, for the most, part, get my dad to pay for it!

Some of the projects that have been keeping me very busy in my free time over the last few weeks.

I moved into the Master Bedroom and redid the closet. I wish I had a "before" pictures but the old closet was essentially one shelve and one pole for clothes - definitely not a good use of space, never-mind the sagging shelve and 25 year old paint job. I tore out the old shelving, put a few coats of paint on and installe dnew multi-level tier shelving. Much better!



In the bathroom we had a small leak coming from the faucet. It had been like this for a long time (well over a year!) and come to find out, it had slowly been detroying the counter and the countertop behind the sink. Needless to say, it needed to be fixed before further damage was done to the walls and interior stuff. We have a new cabinet and granite coutertop waiting on the sidelines to be installed. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Kea said...

Hi Chris...I'm so happy I can follow your life now with this blogging thing :) Take lots of remodeling pics! :)