Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Summer Family Time

Having family that lives far away is tough at times. A few years ago I would have never believed that when I moved back to Boston, my family would still be far from me. It seems no matter where I end up, the majority of my immediate family remains a plane flight away. Nevertheless we try to get together as often as possibly. Last weekend, I was fortunate to have two sisters (with their husbands and little girls!) come back to Methuen and spend some time here. Annie's family was in town for a wedding and Elaine's family was here for a mini-vacation, I guess.

Although everyone still had their own agendas we still were able to spend some quality time together. We even took a day trip up to Maine together to see Grammie Erma, Uncle Tom, and Aunt Deanne. It was their first time meeting baby Lucy.


Me and Baby Lucy. Maya is currently in a band-aid phase and insists on sticking them just about everywhere, including Lucy's forehead!


Annnie with Grammie Erma holding Lucy.


Aunt Deanne with Lucy and Maya.




Grammie Erma with Baby Lucy


Uncle Tom holding Lucy. The look on Lucy's face is priceless.


Maya in hopefully one of many playtimes with Lucy






Maya and me with grapes on our mouths!


Mommy and Lucy


Grammie, Me and Maya.



No comments: