Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Red Sox game #3

Third time is a charm, right?

Way back in April (before that?) my friend Scott told me of a friend of his that has season tickets to the Red Sox. Even the most devoted fans have trouble attending all the Red Sox home games, so each year this season ticket holder sells some of his tickets to close friends and family for face value. Even "face value" can get pricey in these parts, but splurging once a year won't hurt, especially when showing your devotion to the Sox, right?

Accompanying Scott and I were our better half's (halves?) Carolina and Melissa. The seats were the best I ever had - just off of home plate about 10 rows back.

Oh, and for what it's worth...I have been to three Red Sox games this year and the Red Sox are 3-0 in those games! Maybe I should attend more games!


Carolina, me, Scott, Melissa.




Big Papi!

1 comment:

Carolina said...

Thanks for taking me to the game!!!