Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Suprise Visit from an old Friend

Last weekend I got a call out of the blue from an old friend, Gary Anderson. Gary rented a car and was making his rounds around New York and New England touring some of the sites and remembered that I moved out here at the last minute. Gary and I used to work together in Utah, Minneapolis, and Chicago. We did some of the Boston touristy things like Quincy Market, Fanuiel Hall, The Boston Public Gardens, Prudential Center, Copley Plaza, etc. But our last stop was the new 180 degree Omni Max theatre at the Museum of Science. It was a first for Gary seeing a screen that size! We didn't take many pics, but here they are.

I'm never watching another Patriots football game with Gary ever again. Tom Brady tore up his knee while we were watching. At least Gary didn't wear any of his damn Yankees crap around me!

Right before the Omni Max show.


Street performers right behind the old Fanuiel Hall.

1 comment:

Em said...

Well what do you know?
I had no idea you were in Boston OR that you blogged, so now I'm all set!
I don't know when I'll be back up there exactly, but I know I will!
In the meantime, Philly is only 6-8 hours away! (You know, plus tolls and gas....)