Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Labor Day Weekend in Phoenix

Over Labor Day I decided to take a last minute trip to Phoenix, for no other reason than to see my friends and to check up on my house. It was great being back. As a matter of fact, it was like I never left! It was good seeing old friends and catching up. Also a special thanks to Tim, Zach, Russ, Chris, and Dwight for contributing to the Chris Sturgis poker winnings fund!

Hannah and her daugher Angel.


Hannah, are my conversations really this stimulating?


Me, Hannah's Kid, Jay, and Hannah!


Martini Ranch in Scottsdale. I was SO tired that night due to the jet lag. How I stayed up so late is a mystery.


4am apartment football anyone?


Dave and his new belle, Lindsey. Ironically, Dave met her the same weekend I moved to Boston. It was good to finally meet her. Take care of Dave, Lindsey! Come visit soon! Oh, you can bring Dave, too! Ha!


Dave Tipp at 4am, ready for bed on the floor!

'
Garret and Chris Leonard - getting a bit too close there fellas!


Chris and Joanna.


After Joana's wonderful dinner of homemade mac and cheese!

No comments: