Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The new bow (not bay!) window

I finally convinced my parents to invest in a new bow window for the living room. The old one was on its death bed and would be hard-pressed to make it through another winter. Although I enjoy doing little projects around the house, installing a huge bow window was not exactly up my alley, so we hired professionals. One day later, here are the results, although hard to tell since I don't have the "before" pictures.






The finished product.

1 comment:

Willene Fagen said...

Good move on hiring a professional! It is true that doing some DIY fix and replacement around the house can be fun. But if the task is beyond our skills, hiring an expert is the best thing to do. And a smart move on bow windows. What I like about bow windows is that you can maximize the space and you can enjoy multiple views. :-)