Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Par-tay

I recently got back in touch with an old friend from the high school days, Jana. Last week Jana invited me to a Halloween party that included mostly people from her work.

Personally, I think Halloween is just a semi-valid excuse for girls to dress like hookers, but I'm not complaining. It was still funny to see some of these costumes. Granted, I only knew a small handful of people there, but it was good to get out.


Me and Jana. (Yeah, I was a boring RED SOX player, but I already had all the gear, so it saved me a trip to the store!)


Alison and Alison (I mean, Amy Whinehouse)


Hilarious!


I didn't know these girls, but thought the one in green was cute!


Walter bustin a move.


Yips yips (or something like that? Sorry, I'm not down on the Sesame Street characters!)