Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Finished! (mostly)

The tool room remodel is essentially complete. Technically, I still need to paint the floor, install the drop ceiling and install a door, but once I moved all the contents back into that room, I considered it complete!
I don't have too many "before" pictures, but overall I'm happy with the outcome. Finally I have a place to put all the tools and can easily find just about any tool I am looking for.


Before...


After! The workbench that sits just under the tool pegboard was a recent hand-me-down from my grandmother in Maine. It used to belong to my grandfather who passed away nearly 20 years ago and had been sitting unused in a basement for years. It was nice to have something of my grandfather's at my place now. It's a great, sturdy, workbench, too!


Before...


After!


Finally, some good storage for coats and shoes!

No comments: