Sunday, June 15, 2008

Minneapolis and an old friend

Last weekend I had a last minute trip to Boston for the weekend and on Monday I flew back to Phoenix. I tried to catch an earlier flight back to Phoenix, but found myself with a 6 hour layover in Minneapolis. Since I used to live in Minneapolis, I decided to call an old friend that I hadn't seen in over 6 years. As luck would have it, when I called, she had just gotten off of work and, coincidentally, lives about 5 minutes from the airport. Long story short...went out to eat at a great little Vietnamese restaurant in Minneapolis and caught up on old times. Rayna, lets make sure the next time we meet up is sooner than 6 years!

Rayna dropping me off at the Minneapolis Airport for my flight back to Phoenix.

1 comment:

Rayna On Your Parade said...

Hey I made it into your blog. Good thing we remembered to take a picture at the last minute. I am thrilled that you are "slightly" closer now in Boston. Can't wait to come visit you once this whole Home buying experience is over.