Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Las Vegas and a Old Friend

Last week I had a conference in Las Vegas at the Mandalay Bay and decided to look up a friend from the past. I had known Lisa since I was about 5 years old. We went to the same school through high school, but went to different universities afterwards. I had always know Lisa. She was actually my first crush back in the 4th grade at the Howe School! Although it had been at least 10 years or so since high school since we had seen each other, we decided to hang out one night at the Body English club at the Hard Rock Hotel with a few of my co-workers. Catching up with Lisa was a absolute blast! As an encore to her Master's degree in Physics, she is finishing up her law degree at UNLV. I think she needs to transfer some of that ambition over to me.


Chris and Lisa. Scandalous!


Go-go dancer at Body English





Krystle (co-worker) and her new friend!


Krystle and Rei (co-worker) with some completely random stranger.



The DJ at Body English totally looked liked my Brother-in-Law, Jared. See for yourself! Sorry, the video quality is kinda poor.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good evening ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking for that singular make. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers are about 190 dollars everwhere. But finally I base this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good day everyone. I'm really into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that meticulous brand. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were all over 340 dollars on every page. But completely I found this site selling them for half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hi dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching for that meticulous make. The prices as regards the boots were approximately 330 bucks on every page. But completely I found this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hello friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I was digging allowing for regarding that particular make. The prices seeking the shoes were about 220 dollars on every page. But for all I bring about this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what do you think?