Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Hijacked pictures

I hijacked some pictures from Elaine’s (my older sister) blog. I probably should ask permission first before I steal her pictures, but I hope she doesn’t mind. My mom was in Washington DC to see Maya (and Elaine and Mike, of course) last week and I thought I would share some pics. Apparently its cherry blossom season out there in DC.


Mayumi in the blanket basket

My mom (Grandma)

Mike and my mom taking Maya for a walk. Notice the cherry blossoms in the background. Out of all the times I've been to DC, I've always seemed to miss cherry blossom season. I'm not sure why Elaine insists on taking pictures on a Dutch angle.

Mom on her way to the airport to fly back to Boston.

2 comments:

Grasshopper said...

you're my brother - you don't need permission to use my photos. as long as you always credit my photography skills...they're mad good skills. by the way, i love your blog. the total randomness of it, the multiple posts in one day - i also love m-dashes and ellipses...

Eric and Hayley said...

I love your mom. She is so cute:)