Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Boston Harbor Cruise

Yesterday I had the opportunity to go on a company outing on the Spirit of Boston which toured the Boston Harbor area for a few hours. The lunch provided was great, as well as the scenery from the decks. The on-board entertainment, however, was super cheesy to say the least. But, nonetheless, it was a fun afternoon - sure beats being in the office all afternoon. And even though the forecast called for a 70% chance of rain, we lucked out and had clear skies for the most part.

I wanted to jump of the boat when I heard them sing!


I'm not sure what island this is, but someone mentioned that they thought it was George's Island.


My boss Chris and I. I don't even remember anyone taking this picture.


The skyline of the best city in the world!

1 comment:

MamaM said...

Why did you go on a cruise in the middle of the day? Weird...